Wednesday's Dinner, 11/26/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today - in between cooking for tomorrow???

We're finishing up the gumbo today and I'm making another small batch of Louisiana Potato Salad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/26/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm hoping to make the French Dips that Maryann suggested last night. It will depend on my getting someone to go to town or bring from the city the ingredients needed.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/26/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm hoping to make t...)
Something soft, I think I chipped a tooth on a lentil crisp
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/26/14?? by farnfam (Something soft, I th...)
Ouch! I'm sorry Cis!!

We're having sweet onion bisque, grilled cheese and salad. Super easy, since the bisque cooks in the slow cooker.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/26/14?? by karyn (Ouch! I'm sorry Cis!...)
Now that sounds good Karyn!!

Ouch, Cis!! Keep your tongue away from it or you'll worry it to death!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/26/14?? by farnfam (Something soft, I th...)
Nothing special--I am too tired to think of any of your elegant dishes. Maybe scrambled eggs with cheese and toast..
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/26/14?? by Roxanne 21 (Nothing special--I a...)
Go Ashley! She's bringing French Dip ingredients! It's been a while. We are all looking forward to this! Thanks again for the idea, Maryann!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/26/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Go Ashley! She's br...)
Grilled teriyaki salmon, brown rice and a salad here.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/26/14?? by Trixxee (Grilled teriyaki sal...)
We're trying something tonight new called a cranberry pocket pie with turkey and Boursin. I'm going to sub rotisserie chicken though, the turkey leftover from Saturday seems a bit dry.