Happy Thanksgiving 2014!
  Re: (...)
So, I seem to find myself with a few minutes to play, having done some of my prep and cooking yesterday.

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving Day. For those of you who are traveling, stay safe.

Our family has much to be thankful for this year, so a celebration is in order. We will be hosting dinner for 18 this afternoon and that doesn't even include Holly and family, who had to go to Toledo this year. We had a 20 lb. turkey, stuffed and in the oven by 10:30, and not a grumpy word was passed in our kitchen.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2014! by Mare749 (So, I seem to find m...)
Good Morning Maryann and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2014! by Mare749 (So, I seem to find m...)
I wish you all a very HAPPY turkey (or whatever) day. May all of your thanks for what has been given to you over the past year be what you have wished for and accomplished. We all have had a few trials and tribulations but we remain here as C@H family. I am thankful for that!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2014! by Roxanne 21 (I wish you all a ver...)
I'm feeling very fortunate with our health, our dreams of traveling and having our lives filled with loving friends - such as all of you here on the forum!! Thank you all for making my life fuller and richer every day.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2014! by cjs (I'm feeling very for...)
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2014! by losblanos1 (Happy Thanksgiving t...)
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope every one has a wonderful day filled with love and laughter.
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2014! by karyn (Happy Thanksgiving! ...)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Everyone is stuffed and lazy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2014! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Thanksgiving e...)
Hope that you all had a great day filled with good food and love.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com