Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14??
  Re: (...)
Eat or shop today??? Or both??

No shopping for me today - not out of bad conscious just too darn many crowds!!

I'm so hungry for a simple turkey (well chicken) sandwich with crunchy iceberg lettuce, Miracle whip, 12-grain bread. If I can find a can of cranberries in the cupboard - those too!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14?? by cjs (Eat or shop today???...)
We'll undoubtedly do leftover sandwiches, and I think dinner will be turkey mole enchiladas since I have the sauce already made.

I am going shopping....not because I plan on buying anything, but because I really enjoy the Black Friday mid-morning semi-lull around here!
  Re: Re: Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14?? by karyn (We'll undoubtedly do...)
We're going out for dinner!

http://www.lapalapapv.com/site/menus/
  Re: Re: Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14?? by losblanos1 (We're going out for ...)
Turkey tetrazzini.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14?? by foodfiend (Turkey tetrazzini. ...)
Crap Blane, are you guys in Mexico???? And what is this??????????

"MARINATED OCTOPUS $125
guajillo butter, chorizo, apple, avocado coulis"

I'm willing to pay for good food, but an appie?? Geez.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14?? by cjs (Crap Blane, are you ...)
Jean, bottom of the menu says prices are in pesos.

Blane, I have to say I'm green with envy right about now. Can't wait for vacation and it's not going to be until April this year. Hope you have fabulous weather.

Dinner tonight will be leftovers, of course. Nothing fancy, just warm it all up and do it again.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14?? by Mare749 (Jean, bottom of the ...)
I'm envious also! I hope you guys have a great trip!

Jean, I was flipping out about the prices, also....until I caught the notation about the pesos at the bottom! LOL!

Oops! Forgot about dinner. It's just me, so I'll probably go with a repeat. I was hot and pooped yesterday and wasn't very hungry by the time we sat down. I never got that when Mom and my grandmothers were cooking. I get it now!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm envious also! I...)
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14?? by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Dinner tonight will be an 18lb roast turkey, dressing, potatoes etc. Since we went to friends last night doing up and small dinner for us tonight. The big bird is so I have plenty of meat to slice and freeze for later
  Re: Re: Leftover Black Friday Dinner, 11/28/14?? by DFen911 (Dinner tonight will ...)
Sounds so good Blane!

Well, we don't have any leftovers since we didn't eat at home but the Fed Ex guy just delivered the rotissiere for the gas grill so I think we might try it out with a chicken. I didn't eat nearly enough stuffing yesterday so maybe some Stove Top and some Gulliver's creamed corn.