Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Yesterday's plan for us today - grilled chicken, onions, & tatoes
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Eggplant Parm and I think I'll make a small pot of minestrone soup.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14?? by Trixxee (Eggplant Parm and I ...)
I need something yummy, beefy, cheesy, and tomatoey... Sounds like I need something Italian to counter this turkey frenzy.

Perhaps that Molto Manicotti from C@H... Yum!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14?? by luvnit (I need something yum...)
I have a bit of thanksgiving leftovers. I'll probably spice them up a bit, use some of the cranberry salsa
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14?? by luvnit (I need something yum...)
We're going out for dinner. This was a review of the restaurant (not the whole review) that I copy/pasted.

Imagine this... you've invited one of the world's finest chefs into your home, as well as a sommelier and a maitre d'. The linens are crisp, the glasses gleam in the candlelight, and soothing water cascades down the rock wall in your outside atrium as you watch chef Thierry Blouet create a masterpiece.

In reality, you are at the Chef's Table at Cocina de Autor
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Everything sounds so good. Bob is going to have left over beef stroganoff with rice and salad tonight. I will be enjoying a couple cans of chicken broth. Perhaps I'll infuse it with some ginger and some lemongrass. I'll have to use a tea ball.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14?? by Harborwitch (Everything sounds so...)
I think I'm going to make a chicken and broccoli stir-fry, but it doesn't sound all that exciting to me right now, so I may change my mind!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14?? by karyn (I think I'm going to...)
Wow, I wish to be having dinner with Blane and Carylann! Sounds just lovely!

Today I decided to do a few days of damage control, so made a big chopped salad and put some in low carb wrap for lunch. Dinner will be more salad topped with cooked chicken breast and an orange. I was going to make Jean's Hoisin salad but didn't have everything so that will be tomorrow.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14?? by Mare749 (Wow, I wish to be ha...)
I love the restaurants that have Chef's Tables!! So fun!

Well, I finally had the dinner I've been waiting for - like pizza, I hate to go too many days between grilling. And, it's been awhile.

[Image: Dec2Grilledchixoniontatoes1_zps60f2c228.jpg]

Roy thinks its funny I have so many timers going at once, but I multi-task and I'm losing my memory (or mind) and I need to be reminded..............
[Image: Dec2Grillingtimers_zpsbdcd5747.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/2/14?? by cjs (I love the restauran...)
Jean, I use the timer on my iPad. You can set it for multiple times.

Blane, that sounds so amazing!!!! I can't wait to hear every detail!!!!

Well, POOH! I put dinner tonight on the wrong thread! Two more leftover dinners. Tonight is Creamy Turkey Pesto Pasta and a side salad. YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.