Thursday's Dinner, 12/4/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Alligator pizza here - with the creole sauce from the old Creole pizza that we worked on a ways back. Remember Maryann and Bill? - (weren't we going to call it Coon-A$$ pizza or something???) And, later an abbreviated Chef salad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/4/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
If everyone is feeling ok, it's the eggplant parm I wanted to make several days ago but then Tony got sick. We'll see.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/4/14?? by Trixxee (If everyone is feeli...)
Hope you are all better soon, Trixxee.

Jean, it's been a while since we have had that pizza and it's one of our favorites.

We're thinking we might go out tonight. Ron is going back to Pa. tomorrow. But, we have l/os to use so that might change.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/4/14?? by Mare749 (Hope you are all bet...)
I picked up a couple steaks. We'll have baked potatoes and salad on the side.

Trixxee, I hope you all get well soon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/4/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I picked up a couple...)
Thank you! Somehow I have managed to escape. Tony is much better and Michael is still exhausted and very little appetite but he has been going to school since Tuesday and being a trooper. If he was in elementary school I would have just said screw it - stay home a few more days but it's murder missing multiple days in a row in high school if you don't absolutely have to. As it is he had double day work/homework on Tuesday so I helped him by coloring in a 1914 map of Europe (yes, they still color in high school - and lots of it), and some other assorted help. LOL.