Saturday's Dinner, 12/13/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Leftover au Gratin here and I'm doing a little Christmas baking also, so probably nibbling all day.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/13/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're going to see a matinee of A Christmas Carol, grabbing a quick bite, and then walking over to see the Christmas lights at the Botanical Gardens. It should be a fun, Christmas-y day.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/13/14?? by karyn (We're going to see a...)
What fun, Karyn! At some point this weekend I will baking cheesecakes and Christmas shopping.

Thursday, we decided we were too tired to enjoy the steaks, so that will be dinner tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/13/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (What fun, Karyn! At...)
We're going to see a new bluegrass band tonight for their debut. So we're probably gonna grab something.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/13/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (What fun, Karyn! At...)
Tony has to drive down to San Diego for his company's Christmas party and since he lives so far away they are paying for a hotel room for him. I elected to stay behind because I really don't have anyone to watch Michael and 15 is too young to say home alone overnight.

In any case, I think I will make myself a piece of salmon and some brown rice. Michael has leftover pasta and chicken (separate, of course).
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/13/14?? by Trixxee (Tony has to drive do...)
Love bluegrass!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?