Holiday Ham with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce!
  Re: (...)
Making this today! Holiday ham with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce and Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce!

http://www.ohsweetbasil.com/2012/12/ham-...ecipe.html

[Image: ham-dipping-sauce.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Holiday Ham with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce! by luvnit (Making this today! H...)
I make the Honey Mustard quite often, but the pina colada sauce sure sounds good!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Holiday Ham with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce! by cjs (I make the Honey Mu...)
My goodness! Now I'll have to buy a ham!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Holiday Ham with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce! by Gourmet_Mom (My goodness! Now I'...)
The pina colada sauce was not much to my liking, it was too sweet. The honey mustard sauce was superb!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Holiday Ham with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce! by luvnit (The pina colada sauc...)
Thanks for the feedback. I was really curious about the pina colada sauce. It sounded like it had real potential!
  Re: Re: Holiday Ham with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce! by karyn (Thanks for the feedb...)
shoot! So, did you have a great time?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com