MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE
  Re: (...)
I hope that all of my forum family members have a very happy and festive holiday. Be safe if you are traveling and may the new year be healthy, happy and prosperous for you and yours.

It is very quiet here for us. I will be doing the turkey dinner with most of the usual fixings. We have noticed that the festivities here are very subdued. Very few Christmas carols and a substantial drop in home decorations.

Hugs to all of you!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE by Roxanne 21 (I hope that all of m...)
And, to you and Peter, Roxanne!! Do you think 2015 will see you two headed back this way????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE by cjs (And, to you and Pete...)
Merry Christmas, Roxanne and Peter!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE by Gourmet_Mom (Merry Christmas, Rox...)
Merry Christmas, Roxanne and Peter!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE by Mare749 (Merry Christmas, Rox...)
Merry Christmas to all!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE by cjs (And, to you and Pete...)
I do not see both of us returning to the States. That is an issue that I do not think is very smart to discuss on this platform

Peter just returned from Arizona following a visit with Wendy and James. He did view some homes in the Tucson area but we have lived by the ocean for 21 years and I don't think we would cope very well with the desert environment.

I am going to visit them end march or early April. They are relocating to Green Bay, Wisconsin where James will be running the kitchens in boutique hotels. They are really excited. BUT NOT AS EXCITED AS I AM------------

I AM GOING TO BE A GRANNY!!!!!! WHOOPIE...finally...I will be helping Wendy adjust to motherhood and all that goes with it. CAN'T WAIT!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE by Roxanne 21 (I do not see both of...)
Merry Christmas Grandmom and Grandpop!! I hope your quiet Christmas is full of Joy with this wonderful news!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE by BarbaraS (Merry Christmas Gran...)
Merry Christmas to all! Congratulations Roxanne.
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE by losblanos1 (Merry Christmas to a...)
Well, since we didn't get to check out the chef in Arizona, maybe Wisconsin.... and congrats on the grandbaby!!! How fun for you all.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE by cjs (Well, since we didn'...)
CONGRATULATIONS, ROXANNE!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.