DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!!
  Re: (...)
I just received this email from Daphne - OH God, I so hope he is alright!!!! This just cannot happen to them just at this moment in their lives.

"I found William unresponsive in the floor this morning. He was
breathing, high heart rate. They stablized him at Whiteville and
airlifted him to Duke. We are on the way now. I shared Andrew's FB
request, but I don't think anyone saw it. If you would let everyone
know and ask for healing thoughts and prayers, I would appreciate it."

Prayers going out like crazy for him!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!! by cjs (I just received this...)
Prayers AND hugs!!!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!! by BarbaraS (Prayers AND hugs!!!!...)
Oh, no!! That's just terrible!!!! Many prayers for William and hugs for Daphne!
  Re: Re: DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!! by karyn (Oh, no!! That's just...)
From FB- Update! We were so relieved to get him to Duke! His vitals are still good! The blood the small hospital were worried about appears to have come from a large gash in his tongue which likely occurred during a seizure. We are hoping the seizure was brought on by a medication he was recently put on. They changed his sedation so that he can be awakened to check his responsiveness. He is able to answer yes and no questions, and body movement appears to be normal. They hope to be able to remove some of the tubes, especially the respirator, today, but no promises. It depends on whether they detect any further seizures. So far so good there, too! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I will update as I can.
  Re: Re: DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!! by losblanos1 (From FB- Update! We ...)
Praying already. Thanks for the note and the update.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!! by labradors (Praying already. Tha...)
Prayers for everyone
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!! by mjkcooking (Prayers for everyone...)
Thanks for posting her msg. to us, Blane.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!! by cjs (Thanks for posting h...)
We will be praying for you both, Daphne. And thank you, Blane for updating us from FB.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!! by Mare749 (We will be praying f...)
Oh Daphne, how terrifying! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: DAPHNE'S WILLIAM - PLEASE READ!! by luvnit (Oh Daphne, how terri...)
Thinking for Daphne and William today. What a fright!