Cuisine Customer Service
  Re: (...)
I want to compliment Cuisine's customer service department for handling my issue yesterday, quickly and politely. I could tell that they were pretty busy after just coming off a holiday and did have to wait a few minutes to get a rep. But, once I got someone on the line, the problem was resolved.

My daughter had purchased the Cuisine DVD for me, something that I have long wanted but didn't want to spend the money on myself. I was thrilled, but could not get online access to the complete collection due to the fact that she had purchased the DVD in her name and had received a receipt on her email rather than mine. Since the offices were closed after Christmas, I had to wait until yesterday to call.

Anyway, I forgot to ask the young lady for her name, but just wanted to thank her for fixing this for me.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Cuisine Customer Service by Mare749 (I want to compliment...)
Not often that we have "great" customer service these days. Good on your daughter, too!!

I have found that the reps at C@H are always most helpful and resolve situations most promptly
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Cuisine Customer Service by Roxanne 21 (Not often that we ha...)
Good for Cuisine at Home!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cuisine Customer Service by cjs (Good for Cuisine at ...)
Anytime I have had to contact them it's been phenomenal! And I've called, emailed and online chat and never once have I been disappointed