Skillet Greek Chicken Pasta with Creamy Feta Sauce
  Re: (...)
Hi all, with the very necessary tweaking I really liked this recipe! I posted my version of it over on Group Recipes. Here's a link. I hope you like it, too!!
  Re: Skillet Greek Chicken Pasta with Creamy Feta Sauce by karyn (Hi all, with the ver...)
Thanks for posting, I'm off to check it out.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Skillet Greek Chicken Pasta with Creamy Feta Sauce by karyn (Hi all, with the ver...)
That looks REALLY good, karyn......???? What could I sub for the pasta? This might be good enough without any carb HMMMM.... Will let you know.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Skillet Greek Chicken Pasta with Creamy Feta Sauce by Roxanne 21 (That looks REALLY go...)
Oh my! This is going on the short list! Thanks, Karyn!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Skillet Greek Chicken Pasta with Creamy Feta Sauce by Roxanne 21 (That looks REALLY go...)
Quote:

That looks REALLY good, karyn......???? What could I sub for the pasta? This might be good enough without any carb HMMMM.... Will let you know.

You know, I think it would work really well with roasted or steamed cauliflower. That's something I may give a try!