Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Roy found the Moore's Buffalo sauce, so I'm making a pizza with leftover chicken and all the wing goodies.

Yesterday - Cherry Press (2 parts cherry vodka, 1 part cranberry, 3 parts club soda) - WINNER
[Image: 2015-01-05040656_zpsd0dba6b8.jpg]

Eggplant pizza - NOT SO MUCH! guess I just don't like eggplant.
[Image: 2015-01-05060946_zps22ae5b7c.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tonight is Taco Salad!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Tonight is Taco Sala...)
That cocktail sounds wonderful.

I am making asian chicken wraps - exact recipe yet to be determined.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15?? by Trixxee (That cocktail sounds...)
lookin' like today is one of those days everything looks so good....or, I'm just especially hungry!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15?? by cjs (lookin' like today i...)
I got out the Cuisine Lite book and now there are two more things calling my name - the almond crusted chicken with romesco sauce and the chicken tinga.

So dinner might change but all three ideas mentioned will get made soon. Taking advantage of one final week of no school so I really should cook every night in case I want to take some short cuts when school resumes next week.

I think I'm going to pick up some cherry vodka at the store today.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15?? by Trixxee (I got out the Cuisin...)
Jean, I bought black cherry vodka for cocktails years ago (for a Halloween party, the vodka was mixed with cola and called a "Dracula's kiss") and in our cabinet it sits... thanks for posting the recipe. DH and I aren't big on soft drinks, so now there's another use for the vodka.

Tonight's dinner is stuffed cabbage rolls because I have sauerkraut to use up from NYD, plus it's very cold and I need an excuse to turn on the oven!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15?? by foodfiend (Jean, I bought black...)
My next little bottle is Raspberry vodka, so I think I'll have a similar drink later
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15?? by cjs (My next little bottl...)
CA has a bottle of Whipped Cream vodka for those times that she needs to do a shot.

Tonight's dinner is French dip sandwiches with tater tots.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15?? by losblanos1 (CA has a bottle of W...)
Dinner is evolving...I was planning on a chicken stir-fry, but don't have the pecans that John thinks are essential. I switched gears to C@H's chicken with almond butter sauce...no almonds! Freezer diving or going out were the only options, but since it's below 30 already, I decided to stay in. Dinner is pasta della nonna with green beans. I think I need some cherry vodka!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner 1/6/15?? by karyn (Dinner is evolving.....)
Karyn needs to stock up on nuts AND vodka.