cioppino
  Re: (...)
Does anyone remember the issue that had Cioppino recipe? Thanks to all for replies.
  Re: cioppino by weiler916 (Does anyone remember...)
The West Coast Cioppino is in Issue Number 54 December 2005...page 32.... Did you need it posted here? Or..Did you just need to know which issue it is in?

Let me know... I will gladly post it if needed!
Happy Cooking!
Gloria
  Re: Re: cioppino by Gloria2b (The West Coast Ciopp...)
Thanks Gloria2b. My friend said it was in the August issue...wrong. I'm remodeling, and can't find all my issues, but I definitely want to try making cioppino for the first time. Thanks again.
  Re: Re: cioppino by weiler916 (Thanks Gloria2b. My ...)
Did you find your issue?

If not...let me know... I will post it here!!

Happy Cooking,
Gloria
  Re: Re: cioppino by Gloria2b (Did you find your is...)
Hello Gloria,

I have been looking the west coast cioppino recipe all morning. I think my husband might have thrown it away. Would you please post that recipe. I bought all the seafood I thought was in it yesterday. I've looked at other recipes and they just don't look as appealing.
Thank you so much!
Andrea
  Re: Re: cioppino by andrea23139 (Hello Gloria,[br][br...)
Hi Andrea! I'm glad you finally decided to chat with us! Maybe you'll join us more often. I've never chatted with Gloria, and since this thread is over 4 years old, I doubt Gloria will be on to post the recipe. HOWEVER, I managed to find a thread with the recipe. That is faster than typing it in. Here you go: (Just scroll down to PJ's post where she posts the recipe.) Cioppino
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: cioppino by andrea23139 (Hello Gloria,[br][br...)
Welcome to the forum, Andrea. This thread in which you have posted goes back to 2005 and the last message on the forum from Gloria was in 2007.

Fortunately, Jean posted this recipe just last year, in THIS thread. Hope that helps.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: cioppino by labradors (Welcome to the forum...)
Thank you very much for making me feel so welcome! I love this magazine and I find it hard to find foodies where I live. People would just rather buy stuff. I view this as my creative outlet, because I can't draw, paint, sing, etc. This is only the second forum I have joined so I don't have a clue how to navigate...I hope to change my "stranger" status!
Andrea :-)
  Re: Re: cioppino by andrea23139 (Thank you very much ...)
OMG!! LOts of people I don't know, including the second Texan to post--welcome, and welcome back!! Come around more often.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: cioppino by Old Bay (OMG!! LOts of people...)
I didn't welcome you on the other thread, Andrea - welcome and hope you'll 'chat' often.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com