Wahlburgers
  Re: (...)
Does anyone watch this on A&E? I have not seen it until last night when I found it on Netflix. Only watched a few episodes but it's somewhat amusing. At least those boys are easy on the eyes.

Really love their mom!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Wahlburgers by Mare749 (Does anyone watch th...)
We watched a couple of episodes, but didn't carry on with it, don't know why!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wahlburgers by cjs (We watched a couple ...)
Maybe a couple of episodes is enough. I'm wondering if it's going to hold my interest...
Maryann

Re: Re: Wahlburgers by Mare749 (Maybe a couple of ep...)
Mark Wahlburg (and Donnie for that matter) are at the top of my list. Never miss a Wahlburg movie or an episode of Blue Bloods but I could not get into this show. I watched it three times and then quit.

I think there was another brother on it that was irritating for some reason but now I can't really recall what he was doing that bugged me. LOL.
  Re: Re: Wahlburgers by Trixxee (Mark Wahlburg (and D...)
They are so good looking, I'd be tempted to watch without volume if I didn't like it. I'll have to check it out!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wahlburgers by Gourmet_Mom (They are so good loo...)
I agree with Daphne...I'll have to check it out!!
  Re: Re: Wahlburgers by karyn (I agree with Daphne....)
Yes, it's worth watching just to see those two even if parts of it are a bit boring. I think what was starting to bug me just a little is that it's like one big plug for their restaurant. Although, I am sorry that I didn't know about it when we were in Boston last year.

Trixxee, it might be the oldest brother, Paul, who you found annoying. He's pretty intense.
Maryann