Sunday's Dinner, 1/25/15??
  Re: (...)
Good Morning all! What's on the menu for today??

Well, all I know is I guess there will be no leftovers. As I dream about all the things Jan might do with the leftovers of another fantastic dinner, she & Bill offer up another wondrous meal. I think they have leftover Gods in this kitchen that make them disappear.

All I can think of are Short Rib tacos with the ribs last night!! Oh, so good.
Pictures later.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday's Dinner, 1/25/15?? by cjs (Good Morning all! Wh...)
We are having leftover sausage and mushroom pizza and I'm going to throw together an antipasto salad (iceberg, sliced olives, thin sliced salami, shredded mozz or provolone, pepperoncinis, tomatoes, sliced red onion, no pasta).
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 1/25/15?? by Trixxee (We are having leftov...)
Roasted leg of lamb with veggies.... YUMMMM (for him). I love veggies so all will be AWESOME!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 1/25/15?? by Roxanne 21 (Roasted leg of lamb ...)
William went to bed early last night, so I will be having last night's dinner all over again....first time for him. Daughter had a Chinese craving and came over while ago to "sample" the pork....two WHOLE pieces. I guess I'll be making it again soon to have for my Chicken Chow Mien.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 1/25/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (William went to bed ...)
We will be having a chef's salad and I'm thinking of making some chicken fingers to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 1/25/15?? by Mare749 (We will be having a ...)
CA requested P.F. Changs copy-cat Mongolian beef with jasmine rice.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 1/25/15?? by losblanos1 (CA requested P.F. Ch...)
Made a pizza with the second half of the dough from last week (Jean's recipe). DH doesn't want me to use any other pizza crust recipes, now.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com