Are Bloody Mary's OT?
  Re: (...)
I'm not sure if this is commonly found all over the country, so I thought I'd share. William and I had lunch at one of favorite spots last Saturday and had a Bloody Mary. Another downfall of the whole no driving thing, I don't get a second!!!! ANYWAY, I remember commenting to William that I wished Fish Bites used Old Bay on their glass rims like Cape Fear did. Well I had this bottle of Bloody Mary mix sitting around, so William suggested having a Bloody Mary this afternoon. Why not? So I searched and didn't find Old Bay. How did that happen? But I DID had some Tony Chachere Creole Seasoning....Jean, your grilled onion spice?....and then I had the "more Spice" version. I grabbed the "more Spice". I'm here to tell you, this stuff would make even the crappiest mix taste good!!!! OH MY! Glad I'm not cooking tonight!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Are Bloody Mary's OT? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm not sure if this...)
This is good to know. I usually sprinkle a tiny amount of red pepper in a bloody mary or even a drop or two of sriracha. Never thought to coat the rim of the glass with TCCS. It does sound good!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."