Completely OT-----free books
  Re: (...)
A friend told me about another website for free books for kindle, nook, etc. so I checked it out. Very easy, just put in your email address and click off a few boxes with your preferences and that's it. Some books are free, others are a couple bucks. They send you a short list of books every day. Today I got a low carb cookbook free.

The website is BookBub.com.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Completely OT-----free books by Mare749 (A friend told me abo...)
I do get that one, too. I looked at that book and wondered iif I would use it. Does it look good?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Completely OT-----free books by cjs (I do get that one, t...)
I've been getting the BookBub e-mails for a long time. The deals are amazing, but suddenly you wind up with dozens of books in your cue (they were so cheap!!) and there's a new release you REALLY want to read, but the guilt of reading that before your read all of the unread selections you have at your fingertips is stressful! (Yes, this is definitely a first-world problem)...sigh.

I'm actually about to unsubscribe because I've found it keeps me from reading what I really want. However, it is a terrific source if you are more disciplined about your selections than I am!!
  Re: Re: Completely OT-----free books by karyn (I've been getting th...)
Thanks! Have bookmarked it (no pun intended).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Completely OT-----free books by labradors (Thanks! Have bookmar...)
Thanks Maryann, I just signed up.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Completely OT-----free books by foodfiend (Thanks Maryann, I ju...)
I'll be checking that out. Thanks, Maryann!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Completely OT-----free books by Gourmet_Mom (I'll be checking tha...)
I have no discipline when it comes to grabbing books! But, while we're on the subject, when I 'click' on "Remove from device" don't think it deletes a book permanently, does it??

I don't think I'm doing it right.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Completely OT-----free books by cjs (I have no discipline...)
If it's on kindle, you have to do the same thing once more and then touch "remove from cloud" to permanently delete it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."