T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/6/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

IF I can get the slow cooker going soon enough, we'll have ribs and kraut...not one of my favorites, but Roy dearly loves. If not, will have Sunday and don't know what we'll do for today.

Going to Beaumont, TX tomorrow - need a trip to a Costco.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/6/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I need some inspiration. Although, it may be the last of the chili if William goes to the farm.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/6/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I need some inspirat...)
Chili dogs - we just had them the other day!!

ribs are in the slow cooker but won't be ready in time, so we're having waffles and bacon for dinner. Been a while.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/6/15?? by cjs (Chili dogs - we just...)
I'm thinking Japanese fried chicken or filets with baked asparagus.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/6/15?? by cjs (Chili dogs - we just...)
That's funny Jean - I am thinking of breakfast for dinner too - it would be a fresh bagel, fried eggs and sausage.

Tony won't be home from TX until 7:00pm and I'm sure he would have eaten something somehow somewhere by then.

But now I'm thinking ribs for tomorrow. Will see what they look like at the store.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/6/15?? by Trixxee (That's funny Jean - ...)
Leftover quiche with a bagel and side salad----

We are having MAJOR power shortages---2 1/2 hours at a time and, of course, during the dinner time prep---

Should be good though--the best quiche I have ever made---light pastry and super light quiche YUMMMM!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/6/15?? by Roxanne 21 (Leftover quiche with...)
Delivery.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/6/15?? by BarbaraS (Delivery. [img]/ub...)
Leftovers! (And everyone is on their own!!!)