Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!!
  Re: (...)
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and at the end of the day, you will be the Queen of Catering to boot!!!!!

First b'day as a retiree!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!! by cjs (I hope you have a wo...)
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, Daphne. Hope your day is filled with family and friends and TONS of GREAT food!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!! by Roxanne 21 (HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Bi...)
Hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends, good food, good wine, and lots of hugs all around.

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!! by Mare749 (Hope you have a wond...)
Happy Birthday Daphne!!

[Image: happy-birthday.jpg]
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!! by DFen911 (Happy Birthday Daphn...)
Thanks you guys! Nothing special going on. I would have celebrated yesterday with a nice lunch in the city, but due to my catering commitment, I chose to start my cooking yesterday, since a stew, as we all know, tastes better after sitting a day or two.

So tonight, William will cook me breakfast for dinner with the kids in attendance. The day is dreary and wet with possible frozen precipitation on the way, so I'm curling up with a good book and am enjoying a quiet afternoon. Wine and cocktails to follow this evening!

BTW, my catering gig is on hold. It's supposed to be tomorrow night, but with the weather turning, my meal destination may change. But I do have a contingency plan. Further details pending.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks you guys! No...)
Good For you - ready for anything.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!! by cjs (Good For you - ready...)
Happy Birthday Daphne! It looks like you have a nice relaxing day planned.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!! by losblanos1 (Happy Birthday Daphn...)
Happy Happy Birthday Daphne!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!! by BarbaraS (Happy Happy Birthday...)
Woohoo! Happy birthday!

[Image: n4mPkk8.jpg]
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday to Our Daphne!!!! by BarbaraS (Happy Happy Birthday...)
Happy Birthday girl. You have so many more in front of you. Be well and stay happy!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".