T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/27/15??
  Re: (...)
Weekend is here!! And, the end of the month - where the heck did it go? What's on the menu for everyone today?

A repeat for us - BLTs!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/27/15?? by cjs (Weekend is here!! An...)
The sun is out!!!! I'm thinking chicken or ribs on the grill with corn on the cob and green beans for sides!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/27/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (The sun is out!!!! ...)
Grilled Carne asada tacos with spanish rice.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/27/15?? by Trixxee (Grilled Carne asada ...)
I have a spinach quiche in the oven right now for brunch/lunch. Later on we will probably polish off some leftover ribs and coleslaw.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/27/15?? by Mare749 (I have a spinach qui...)
Winner dinners tonight, everything sounds good, especially the carne asada tacos.

I have a couple of rib-eyes that I'll grill or make steak Diane out of.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/27/15?? by losblanos1 (Winner dinners tonig...)
Thick, oven roasted, pork chops and making a mushroom ragu for the top. Pan fried turnips for our side dish.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/27/15?? by DFen911 (Thick, oven roasted,...)
We went out to a new Mexican restaurant. It was pretty typical Mexican, so I'm glad thy're so close to our lake house, but wasn't particularly memorable.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/27/15?? by karyn (We went out to a new...)
We skipped our 'later' snack and went out to our favorite local spot. My Chix picattta was so large, I have enough for 2 more dinners.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 2/27/15?? by cjs (We skipped our 'late...)
I spent the better part of the day dealing with a spreadsheet for the Food Pantry. It was late in the day, so we decided to forage the fridge for dinner. BUT, BG called that baby back ribs we BOGO free at Harris Teeter, so we will be having those ribs some time this weekend. YAY!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.