Dough's Pizza Review
  Re: (...)
Dough Pizzeria Napoletana here in San Antonio fulfilled every yearn and lust I've been having for a good wood-fired pizza the last couple months!!

Dough Pizzeria Napoletana

We had the most delightful dinner last night! Started out with - Housemade Truffled Burrata with Speck, Micro Greens, toasted walnuts and candied figs. (could have made a meal of just this!)((and, I have leftovers!))

[Image: Feb%203%20Truffle%20Burrata%20Doughs_zpsbjuq1vpn.jpg]

Moved on to..... Pork Love pizza - Speck, house made sausage, Sopressata salami, pancetta, house-pulled mozz, and of course tomato sauce. The crust was so perfect! God, I wish I could make pizza like this!!!
[Image: Feb.%203%20Pork%20Love%20Pizzsa%20Doughs...cql28v.jpg]

Finished with a dessert I've never made, but I do have recipes for it and I so want to make it now. Polenta Cake with Crème Anglaise and raspberry coulis. Found out Polenta cake should always be served warm.
[Image: Feb%203%20Polenta%20Cakes%20Doughs_zps9vwgluxa.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dough's Pizza Review by cjs (Dough Pizzeria Napol...)
I have Burrata leftover!! Looking thru my old MasterCook, I have a lot of ideas. One of them is a discussion we had here on C@H - in 2011. It's a long one, but very interesting.
Barrata & its uses

I think I'm going with Burrata pizza with a little of the prosciutto 'bits' I have in the freezer. One of the ideas I had save is - Burrata with Speck, Peas and Mint that I would love to work into the pizza, but don't know how tired we will be after the trek to Ft. Stockton tomorrow.

It's very delicate and does not keep well, so must use it soon.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dough's Pizza Review by cjs (I have Burrata lefto...)
Oh wow - all of that looks so perfect.
  Re: Re: Dough's Pizza Review by Trixxee (Oh wow - all of that...)
Oh my! What a delicious looking meal!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.