T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I cooked up some chicken thighs for dinners for the next few traveling days and tonight we're having a 'quickie' from a food blogger, 'The Girl Who Ate Everythng'

Chicken Burito Dip
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
That dip looks really good.

Today I'm going to grill up some steakhouse mushroom burgers with boursin-cream spinach sauce and grilled asparagus
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15?? by losblanos1 (That dip looks reall...)
That sounds great, Blane!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15?? by cjs (That sounds great, B...)
Yes, the dip does look good. I love those burgers Blane!

I am not 100% sure but thinking about Circus Dogs (Nathan's topped with bacon and coleslaw - will leave off the cheese).
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15?? by Trixxee (Yes, the dip does lo...)
Going to try a new dish from Food 52, "Baked Pasta Risotto with Peas, Mascarpone + Spinach" using orzo for the pasta and Greek yogurt for the mascarpone. Also a side of garlic shrimp.

http://food52.com/blog/10369-baked-pasta...d_src_type=post
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Comfort repeat - Butter Chicken, rice, and oven roasted cauliflower. Bob wants me to take it easy for another day or two - so this is something easy that he can help with.

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15?? by Harborwitch (Comfort repeat - But...)
I'm doing the Chile Colorado Burritos tonight. I forgot to put it on before going to shop for the church food pantry, so instead of going on low for eight hours, I'm hoping 5 hours on high will work. I guess I'll find out soon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm doing the Chile ...)
I'm using leftover corned beef for Reuben sandwiches. I LOVE Reuben sandwiches!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15?? by karyn (I'm using leftover c...)
Put a chicken in the oven to roast (stuffed the cavity with onion, celery, and fresh sage and it smells heavenly!), and will serve with roasted B sprouts and a potato of some sort. It rained most of the day and this seemed like a good meal for this evening.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/20/15?? by foodfiend (Put a chicken in the...)
Lucky it rained for you Vicci, apparently Mother Nature didn't get the memo it's the first day of spring and we're getting real heavy wet snow in the Philly area. Yuck-o!!

Takeout for us. Chinese for me, grilled hoagie for Hubby.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.