Easter's Almost Here!
  Re: (...)
Anyone made plans or a menu yet?

I have so been wanting ham, guess now is the time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Easter's Almost Here! by cjs (Anyone made plans or...)
We will be in San Juan, so it will be interesting to see what they have on the menus there. I know someone who has family there and she has already given me the name of her family's favorite restaurant. She is also going to give me some food recommendations so we can try a variety.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Easter's Almost Here! by Mare749 (We will be in San Ju...)
Ham and potato salad will definitely be on the menu. Apparently, I have finally perfected my mother's potato salad recipe. At least according to others I have served it to recently.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Easter's Almost Here! by Gourmet_Mom (Ham and potato salad...)
I always do a very small prime rib for the two of us.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Easter's Almost Here! by BarbaraS (I always do a very s...)
Ohhhh, Easter brings back bad memories to me. Got bit by my friend's Rottweiler two years ago. LOL.

A small honey baked ham and potato salad sound awfully good though! With some asparagus.
  Re: Re: Easter's Almost Here! by Trixxee (Ohhhh, Easter brings...)
I will be with Wendy and my newborn granddaughter in Green Bay. She says that Chef James is going to do ham...haven't had that in a while. Passover celebration is on the cards as well....Wendy loves to do the ritual.

I will be MIA for a while....leaving on Thursday for my marathon trip. I will lurk on James' computer if I can give up the baby long enough.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Easter's Almost Here! by cjs (Anyone made plans or...)
Post deleted by cjs
Chef LeeZ is T. A.'s Thailand # 1 Thai Cooking Class. #1 every year since 2011!
  Re: Re: Easter's Almost Here! *DELETED* by chefleez (Post deleted by cjs...)
I've tried to send 'chefleez' a msg asking her to join us in talking food, but that out - and - out promotions of personal companies is frowned upon. But, she is not accepting messages. Therefore, I have to delete her post.

Maybe she will come back and join us and then let us know about her business.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Easter's Almost Here! by cjs (I've tried to send '...)
Good call. I was wondering about that post.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Easter's Almost Here! by Mare749 (Good call. I was won...)
Same here, Maryann!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.