Saturday's Dinner, 321/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone??

Ribs, Swt. potato fries and green salad here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 321/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I think we're having Maryann's Birthday Burritos.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 321/15?? by Trixxee (I think we're having...)
Oh, I really need to look that one up again!

Not sure what we're having tonight. Need to go shopping.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 321/15?? by Mare749 (Oh, I really need to...)
Going to make tempura with some chicken, carrots, onions and broccoli.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 321/15?? by labradors (Going to make tempur...)
It's absolutely gorgeous here, for today at least, so we're grilling....chicken satay with peanut sauce, cucumber relish, and rice pilaf.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 321/15?? by karyn (It's absolutely gorg...)
I have something to add to our dinner. A neighbor brought us some beautiful strawberries so I'm going to make that super easy dessert that was part of a review dinner: cubes of angel food cake topped with fresh berries macerated in amaretto, topped with roasted almonds and whipped cream - served in a martini glass.

Edited to add I think mint was used as a garnish but maybe I'll just crush a thin mint girl scout cookie instead. LOL.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 321/15?? by Trixxee (I have something to ...)
Oh man, fresh berries - so envious!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 321/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Doing a butterflied chicken over potatoes, side salads. I'm making a Tarte Tatin right now. didn't buy enough apples as I planned to do it in a smaller pan, so we'll see. I see how the apples shrink with cooking! Wow!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 321/15?? by cjs (Oh man, fresh berrie...)
That dessert sounds really good and I put chicken satay down for tomorrows dinner.

It's a beautiful day here also, I'm grilling teriyaki beef skewers with jasmine rice and grilled asparagus.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 321/15?? by losblanos1 (That dessert sounds ...)
Well, it is so warm here in Yuma, that I think we're going to ruin our dinner and have Peanut Butter Bourbon milkshakes...........
www.achefsjourney.com