Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're having the Asian Pork Tenderloin and Asian Noodles from C@H 22. My notes say we really like it, but I don't remember it all that well!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15?? by karyn (We're having the Asi...)
I can't believe that I haven't made that one Karyn. Yakitori plum sauce-Yum!

I've narrowed dinner down to two choices, Strawberry cheesecake pancakes or Boursin potato soup.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15?? by losblanos1 (I can't believe that...)
Can't remember if I made this one or not - the pork - off to look.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15?? by cjs (Can't remember if I ...)
Blane - Monday is your breakfast for dinner night so maybe the soup today?

I am making a big salad topped with sliced crusted chicken (panko/parmesan/lemon zest) or the pecan crusted chicken. I may stick with the first one just because I haven't made it in so long and Jean reminded me of it yesterday.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15?? by Trixxee (Blane - Monday is yo...)
Apparently there's even been a thread about the dinner I made tonight and we all loved it...I'm so glad it's not just me (and Blane, you are innocent on this one ). Here's a link to the thread.

BTW, I still love this one. I can't believe it dropped of the radar for so long!!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15?? by karyn (Apparently there's e...)
We had pulled pork sandwiches and potato salad tonight when we got home. Heather picked us up at the airport and put dinner in my fridge so all we had to do was warm up the pork. Her hubbie bought a smoker recently and is quickly learning how to use it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15?? by Mare749 (We had pulled pork s...)
Welcome back Maryann! I hope you had an amazing trip.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15?? by losblanos1 (Welcome back Maryann...)
Thank you, Blane! We had a wonderful time! I will have lots of pix to share later this week.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/12/15?? by Mare749 (Thank you, Blane! W...)
Welcome back, Maryann!! I bet you had some anxious moments hearing about weather in your area while you were gone.
www.achefsjourney.com