Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Tracie's favorite is the rack of Lamb at The Outback, so we're talking the family there tonight.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Ribs or BBQS chicken with corn casserole and green beans sound good to me!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Ribs or BBQS chicken...)
I'm doing the Chicken with Sun-dried Tomatoes Cream Sauce that Trixxee posted a while back.

Trixxee, should I really double the sauce?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15?? by BarbaraS (I'm doing the Chicke...)
If you are making pasta with it, I would. Otherwise, you can get away with the original recipe.

I *think* Tony is making a hearty meat sauce with ground beef and italian sausage so we can either do stuffed shells or tripoline (a thick strand pasta that has ridges on it).

At the moment we don't have any ricotta cheese so unless Tony goes to the store for some, tripoline it is.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15?? by Trixxee (If you are making pa...)
It's so early and a change of plans already!! Tracie Lee has requested BBQing burgers tonight....so be it!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15?? by Trixxee (If you are making pa...)
Yes, I picked up some angel hair pasta so I'll double the sauce. Thanks!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15?? by BarbaraS (Yes, I picked up som...)
On Friday Maryann mentioned the coconut marinated chicken skewers, so that's what's for dinner. It's a perfect day for grilling. Thanks MA!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15?? by losblanos1 (On Friday Maryann me...)
You are welcome! And, thank you, Blane, for just now giving me our dinner menu!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15?? by Mare749 (You are welcome! An...)
Okay, in addition to ribs, I made the effort to plan for the next couple of days...burgers and the chicken dish that Trixxee mentioned the other day. So our little store looked like a hurricane was on its way! No ribs, no breast fillets, not even any chicken tenders! They are expecting the truck to come in tomorrow. So I guess we are having burgers and fries!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 4/19/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Okay, in addition to...)
LOL Daphne! Reminds me of the day I went to get a whole chicken and there were none. Who runs out of whole chickens?