Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15??
  Re: (...)
Wow, where has this month gone??? What's on the menu for everyone today??

Travel day for us to Portland - made a tuna/garbanzo salad yesterday so it will be an easy day food wise.

I'm exhausted - we had so much fun with Tracie and what a ball when your grandkids grow up to be fun human beings, too!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15?? by cjs (Wow, where has this ...)
I'm hoping my little grocery store has my ribs today. We'll see!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm hoping my little...)
So happy for you, Jean. Glad you had such a nice visit.

Tonight we are having Korean Beef Bulgogi and Pickled Vegetables. This came in an email, but we have made it several times and love it. Usually, I serve it with rice, but tonight we are going to try it with the vermicelli noodles that I brought home from Asia Foods.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15?? by Mare749 (So happy for you, Je...)
You're almost home Jean.

Today it's the DQ Whaler with onion rings.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15?? by losblanos1 (You're almost home J...)
I woke up with a terrible sore throat and I get the feeling I'm not going to feel like cooking dinner so Tony's picking up chicken tostadas from El Pollo Loco. They are actually surprisingly good. Tried one a few weeks ago.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15?? by Trixxee (I woke up with a ter...)
We sure did, Maryann.

Seems like when we hit California we feel a trip is almost over...but, you're right, Blane, it sure won't be long now!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15?? by cjs (We sure did, Maryann...)
Do you know where you want to stay, Jean, while you are looking or your next home?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15?? by Mare749 (Do you know where yo...)
Feel better, Trixxee!

Enjoy your trip home, Jean!

We had a terrific storm this afternoon with a tornado warning that kept us in the basement at school for over an hour. My deck was covered with hail when I got home 3 hours after the storm had passed. I think I'm glad I was at school! The basement there is really safe. Its now sunny and gorgeous. Go figure...

Anyway, it's Korean taco night here (with a side of wine...hic!) I'm ready for a drink!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15?? by karyn (Feel better, Trixxee...)
And it's on its way to us, karyn!! I'm glad you escaped the warning! We have a tornado warning until 10 pm tonight with thunderstorms and high winds.

Hamburgers tonight with leftover cole slaw. I'm having mushrooms.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/20/15?? by karyn (Feel better, Trixxee...)
Go for it, Karyn!!!!!

Maryann, we're going to schedule a month's stay at a local RV park and stay in the trailer - and maybe have to extend it......????
www.achefsjourney.com