OT---my response from Dominic's
  Re: (...)
I didn't know how soon I would be able to drive back out to the restaurant that disappointed us on Tuesday, so I went on their website and sent an email with my story. This is the response I got. I think they had more going on than what what is in the reply, but at least they answered it quickly.

HI MARYANN, IM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT LUNCH WAS NOT UP TO PAR . PLEASE EXCEPT MY APOLOGIES, WE WERE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE PEPPERONI THAT MAY HAVE MADE THE STROMBOLI OVER GREASY , WE HAVE FIXED THAT PROBLEM . AS FOR AS IT BEING OVER COOKED AND THE RAVIOLI NOT BEING COOKED RIGHT THATS JUST HUMAN ERROR, IM SORRY THAT HAPPENED , IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TRY US AGAIN , I WOULD LIKE TO BUY YOUR LUNCH , MY NAME IS DINO . THIS IS MY FAMILY BUSINESS , AND WITH OUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT LET US KNOW WHEN THINGS ARE NOT CORRECT WE CAN NOT FIX PROBLEMS , SO
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: OT---my response from Dominic's by Mare749 (I didn't know how so...)
I would be very happy with that response, he seems genuinely glad you told him the story. I swear anymore I'm amazed that people respond, period.
  Re: Re: OT---my response from Dominic's by Trixxee (I would be very happ...)
I'm glad to hear you emailed them. I'm with Trixxee, who knows what was going on in the kitchen that day, but, he did the right thing, and quickly.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: OT---my response from Dominic's by Lorraine (I'm glad to hear you...)
Perfect response and gesture!! Good for them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT---my response from Dominic's by cjs (Perfect response and...)
They did do the right thing. Well done!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.