Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup and.....
  Re: (...)
Simple, easy, fast and delicious!!

Divide between two bowls (I use SST bowls so I can heat the soup baine marie style):

1 box Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato soup
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can whole kernel corn
2 cups cooked rice
Sriracha, a couple squeezes to each bowl

Cover one dish and refrigerate until next day.

Heat other bowl of soup and enjoy!!

[Image: May%202%20Rst%20Peppr%20Soup_zpsqrgal6lc.jpg]

Each bowl serves 2 generously
And, Chardonnay is delicious with the soup
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup and..... by cjs (Simple, easy, fast a...)
Thanks, Jean. I have l/o rice in the fridge and was trying to decide what to do with it. That looks really good.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup and..... by Mare749 (Thanks, Jean. I have...)
And, won't it be nice to have a garden and make the soup from scratch!!! waiting, waiting, waiting....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup and..... by cjs (And, won't it be nic...)
That looks and sounds so good! We used to fry up some country ham to get the drippings and then add tomato soup and rice. Ham on white bread with mustard on the side! YUM!

Copied and saved!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup and..... by Gourmet_Mom (That looks and sound...)
I made something similar to this but instead of plain rice I used some of Trader Joe's frozen chimichurri rice. It was very good.