Looking for advice
  Re: (...)
I finally got around to taking a picture of my special issue magazines to send to Customer Service so my online Library will include them. While I had them out, I decided to flip through them. It's funny how many recipes I marked, but didn't make and how many I wasn't interested in in the first look. Now it's possible, the ones I marked and didn't make got bad reviews, so I decided to get your input on these, just in case some of you made them and didn't like them or remember a bad review. Here goes.

Perfect Pasta

Classic Cannelloni (copied in Notes)

Weeknight Menus (pork on cover)

Bacon Cider Pork with Marmalade Sweet Potatoes (page 31)
Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine (See Handy Cook)
Steak Stroganoff with Roasted Asparagus (page 39) William is a no on this.

Weeknight Menus (Chicken on cover)

Mongolian Beef with Broccolini (page 25)
Past it's with Mixed Vegetables and Tomato Salad with Tapenade (page 97)

Cuisine for Two (pork on the cover)

Poultry Pockets with Spinach, Tomato, and Swiss (page 21)
Gremolata Pork Chops with Sautéed Spinach and Tomatoes (page 61)
Peppercorn Pork with Dijon-Cider Sauce (page 63)
Orzo Primavera with Goat Cheese Sauce (page 87)

Cuisine for Two (shrimp on cover)

Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Stir-fry Vegetables and Sweet and Sour Rice (page 9)
Saltimbocca Chicken Breast with Sage Pan Sauce (page 21)
Italian Sausage Ragu with Penne Pasta and Tomato Vinaigrette with Mesculin (page 35)
Pork Chops Osso Buco with Fennel Fronds, Pine Nuts, and Orange Zest and Parsley Linguine (page 43)
Shrimp Creole with Savory Sautéed Rice (page 73)

Cuisine Tonight (chicken on the cover)

Empanadas Con Queso (page 21)
Steak Grillades with Cheese Noodles (page 23)
Summer Pasta (page 93)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Looking for advice by Gourmet_Mom (I finally got around...)
Wait...did I miss something? I didn't know that I could get that content added!!

After a quick look at your list, the only one that stands out is the Steak Grillades with Cheese noodles. I remember really liking these, but with boating season fast approaching. I'm working on cauliflower rice rather than yummy, cheesy noodles...sigh...
  Re: Re: Looking for advice by karyn (Wait...did I miss so...)
Definitely have made the poultry pockets and liked them but I do think I remember subbing shredded mozz for the swiss. Pretty sure I made the orzo primavera and liked it as well.
  Re: Re: Looking for advice by Trixxee (Definitely have made...)
Thanks, you guys! I'll check those off as a go!

Yea, Karyn, when I didn't see all the special issues I own in my list, I contacted customer service. They were great! I haven't gotten a reply yet, but the rep that I've been emailing assured me that all I had to do was fan them out so she could see the titles, and she would add them to my library.

I am confident she will add them. When I renewed in February, I added the online access. I only got the latest issues. I pointed out that Blane had given me the full library DVD Christmas 2013....thanks again, Blane! Anyway, she immediately added the full subscription library to my online access.

Way to go, Cuisine at Home!!!!

Customer service is AWESOME! Contact them!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Looking for advice by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks, you guys! I...)
Maybe I've had too much wine...but are you saying you we're able to get special publications?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Looking for advice by cjs (Maybe I've had too m...)
Yup! The four I purchased from Cuisine are in my Library. There is a seperate tab for books on the Library page. The only books that will be there are ones you purchased from Cuisine. If you purchased elsewhere, you will have to prove it. I haven't gotten them yet, but I feel confident my Cuisine Rep will come through and add my independent purchases to my library.

Jean, if you purchased them from Cuisine, yours are already there. When you log in, instead of choosing search and browse, choose Books. There you will see all the special issue books you have purchased from Cuisine. For those you purchased elsewhere, see my comments to Karyn.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Looking for advice by Gourmet_Mom (Yup! The four I pur...)
I am going to have to do this this year. I miss the recipes!

So if you send them pictures of all your special issues they'll send you the digital files? I am speed skimming so I might have missed something.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Looking for advice by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks, you guys! I...)
I did't recognize any except the steak grillades, gave it 4 stars and loved the cheese noodles five stars.

Are you saying that you can get any bookszine added? I need to get rid of mine for space, so would love to get them online.
  Re: Re: Looking for advice by Cubangirl (I did't recognize an...)
Thanks Daphne - I can't check any off your list, mine are in storage.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Looking for advice by cjs (Thanks Daphne - I ca...)
Sharon and Alina, you will need to email Customer Service. But yes, I contacted them about the fact that I own 17 specials, but only 4 appeared in my Library. The rep told me to fan them out so the titles appear and she would add them to my library. I only just did this yesterday, so I can't state for fact that they are there. But that is what I was told.
Daphne