Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15!
  Re: (...)
How did this happen so soon?? Anyone have plans to be pampered as yet??

We'll be on the road to Oregon to pick up my poor old Tracker that's been neglected for almost a year!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15! by cjs (How did this happen ...)
We are making dinner for my in-laws and Ron's sister, who is their caretaker these days. Ron is going to grill babyback ribs (his mom's favorite). Our girls won't be here, but they are taking me out for happy hour/small plates at a trendy place with great food one night after work. I will try to remember to take pics.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15! by Mare749 (We are making dinner...)
We haven't made any plans at this time.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15! by Gourmet_Mom (We haven't made any ...)
We are going to brunch at an Elks Lodge of all things with my sister (who is the member), her family and my mom.

Don't know what this will be like.
  Re: Re: Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15! by Trixxee (We are going to brun...)
I've coerced my boys into coming to the lake to finish getting the dock and everything ready for the summer this weekend. Power washing is actually really hard work. I'll probably be doing the cooking since they'll be working all day, but I haven't decided what to make yet.
  Re: Re: Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15! by karyn (I've coerced my boys...)
Some plans are now made. I mentioned a wedding in another thread. We have decided to leave early for the wedding and detour to the city for lunch and pick up a wedding gift. So that lunch and the wedding reception will be my first two treats. That said, I may get William to let me do one of my favorites, ribs and corn Sunday, or possibly a low country boil, or that clam dish...decisions, decisions!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15! by Gourmet_Mom (Some plans are now m...)
Everything you all have planned sounds great!

The house closes today and we get the keys this a.m. So, it all begins. Early Sunday morning we'll be on our way to Oregon to pick up my poor little Tracker that has been visiting with Tracie for almost a year.

So who knows where/when we'll have whatever.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15! by cjs (Everything you all h...)
I may be wrong, but I'm guessing Tracie will surprise you!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15! by Gourmet_Mom (I may be wrong, but ...)
Just found out Jimmy (Tracie's son) is going to make 2 of his 2 favorite women dinner!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wow! Mother's Day This Sunday, 5/10/15! by cjs (Just found out Jimmy...)
Awwwwww! That's so sweet!
Daphne