Review-Roman-Style Chicken, Issue 97
  Re: (...)
This was really fast and easy! And if you like tomatoes and capers, you will LOVE this one!

Substitutions:
-I used bacon instead of pancetta
-I didn't measure the garlic, wine, or capers. I just eyeballed it, sorry!

Recommendations:
-My chicken breasts were thick. I would slice them in half next time and only use two breasts.

It was really good! We gave it a 9.

[Image: image_13.jpg]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Review-Roman-Style Chicken, Issue 97 by Gourmet_Mom (This was really fast...)
Looks delicious! I don't remember this particular issue. Wonder if it was when my subscription lapsed. Can you tell me what month it came out?
  Re: Re: Review-Roman-Style Chicken, Issue 97 by Trixxee (Looks delicious! I ...)
You had me at garlic, wine, & capers!! Sounds good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review-Roman-Style Chicken, Issue 97 by cjs (You had me at garlic...)
You had me at bacon. Thank you for the review Daphne.
  Re: Re: Review-Roman-Style Chicken, Issue 97 by losblanos1 (You had me at bacon....)
Trixxee, it came out February 2013.

Bonus, it is supposedly 296 calories! With just a big salad on the side, it's a nice light dinner.

Jean and Blane, those same ingredients were what caught my eye as well!!!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Review-Roman-Style Chicken, Issue 97 by Gourmet_Mom (Trixxee, it came out...)
That looks delicious, Daphne, but I think we would want some angel hair with it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Review-Roman-Style Chicken, Issue 97 by Mare749 (That looks delicious...)
Maryann, I considered that very thing. But I was too happy with the calorie count, so I passed.

And I totally forgot, I used jarred roasted peppers.
Daphne