Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction)
  Re: (...)
Thanks for all your replies everyone! I thought it'd be easier if it was a new thread. Well, lets get started with the menu. We could start with an appetizer, soup or salad. Any suggestions?
Cis
  Re: Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction) by farnfam (Thanks for all your ...)
Good idea to start the new thread! Are we choosing recipes from a particular issue?
Tammy
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction) by TwilightKitten (Good idea to start t...)
How about any issue from Issue 55 or older? I think it'd be fun to try at least one thing from an older issue, y'know something that might've slipped by.
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction) by farnfam (How about any issue ...)
That sounds great! I know there are plenty of good ones I haven't tried yet...well, at least they LOOK good!
Tammy
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction) by TwilightKitten (That sounds great! I...)
Okay...I was looking through Iss. 54; here are the things that I have not tried, but would like to:

Shrimp Etouffee Stuffed Filet
Saltmbocca Chicken Breasts
Chicken and Sausage Manicotti

What do you guys think? What are your suggestions?
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction) by Bizymomma (Okay...I was looking...)
Quote:

Shrimp Etouffee Stuffed Filet
Saltmbocca Chicken Breasts

The shrimp stuffed filet looks soooo good!!! Oooh, so does the Saltimbocca...lol...stuff anything with cheese and I'm all over it! Geez, EVERYTHING looks sooo good! Decision making is not my strong suit!

I'd really like to make the Classic Cannelloni from Issue 31 but I think not everyone has a pasta machine. I've been drooling over that cannelloni recipe since I got it! Ah, someday....
Tammy
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction) by TwilightKitten ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Hmmm, this is not going to be easy teehee but FUN.These suggestions all sound wonderful. I love all fish and shellfish. But,I was looking thru my mags and realized I've avoided pork for some reason. So my suggestion is Pork Chops Caricciosa Pg22 Issue 53. But I'm good with whatever the majority chooses. And hey, we can do this more than once if it works right?
Cis
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction) by TwilightKitten ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
LOL!!!!!......How is this going to work? How are we ever gonna choose? We need some kind of diplomatic system! hehehe
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction) by farnfam (Hmmm, this is not go...)
The pork chops look good too...would we make the whole meal like in the magazine? The savory polenta cake with butter gorgonzola filling looks quite interesting! I think I'm too hungry to be looking at this stuff right now...my tummy is freaking out!
Tammy
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party (cont. from Forum Iteraction) by TwilightKitten (The pork chops look ...)
Me too! Okay, my vote is to try the pork chops (and I'm gonna fix the polenta too) this week and then next week do one of the others. It doesn't really matter I guess as long as we keep going and try until we're "fooded" out! LOL