Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15??
  Re: (...)
Decided everyone is not making the Review dinner, so better get a thread going for dinner....

I am making the wraps but not the dessert - still have too darn much banana cream pie.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15?? by cjs (Decided everyone is ...)
Joe and Maggie picked dinner tonight so....

We are having spaghetti for dinner. Sauce from the garden and some Italian sausage.

And

Garlic Cheese Bombs! These look so good! It's biscuit dough stuffed with part of a cheese stick, baked, then tossed with butter, herbs, and Parmesan! http://therecipecritic.com/2015/02/garli...ese-bombs/

[Image: cheesy-bombs-4.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15?? by luvnit (Joe and Maggie picke...)
Good Lord, Laura!! these look so bad and so good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15?? by luvnit (Joe and Maggie picke...)
Those cheese bombs look really good.

Today it's either French toast or biscuits w/ sausage gravy.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15?? by losblanos1 (Those cheese bombs l...)
Leftover ribs and I'll pick up some potato salad from a local bbq joint. They make the best ever and then we can the leftover salad with hot dogs tomorrow. With school coming to a close and lots of projects to be worked on, I'm looking for easy.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15?? by Trixxee (Leftover ribs and I'...)
We are having Karyn's birthday dinner tonight, so I can't review until this evening.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15?? by Mare749 (We are having Karyn'...)
We're having Pressure Cooker Chile Verde. It was super easy to get it into the pressure cooker. I hope we like it!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15?? by karyn (We're having [url=ht...)
REVIEW: Of the Garlic Cheese Bombs!

Okay, I don't particularly like crescent roll dough, or the tube biscuit dough. It has a funny taste to me that I just don't care for. However, I still wanted to try this recipe because I thought the kids would love them.

These were great! After stuffing them with cheese, baking them and brushing them with garlic and herb butter, that 'taste' was very much disguised. The texture was soft and gooey, just like the photo. (my adjustments: I used grands biscuits and had to cut each piece of dough in half because the recipe called for smaller biscuits. I used dried oregano instead of parsley - the flavor was terrific!) Oh and Brad loved them too! He usually passes on bread during a meal, but he had three of these!

Fun and easy to make!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15?? by luvnit (REVIEW: Of the Garli...)
Oh dear, and I have a can in the fridge.............

Laura, your spaghetti sauce that you gave me a jar of last fall is just wonderful!! Bet your pasta was, too!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/18/15?? by cjs (Oh dear, and I have ...)
Those Cheese Bombs look and sound terrific!!!! Since the kids are a cross the road.......
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.