Tried chicken with mushrooms and artichokes
  Re: (...)
Hello All,

I tried Chicken with mushrooms and artichokes. Really Good but i did not feel there was enough gravy so double the broth and white wine if you like gravy.
  Re: Tried chicken with mushrooms and artichokes by piano226 (Hello All,[br][br]I ...)
Thanks for the hint piano, I wanted to try that one and I love gravy. Which issue is that again, I've just got to get my magazines in order.
Cynthia
  Re: Tried chicken with mushrooms and artichokes by piano226 (Hello All,[br][br]I ...)
I was hoping you would try that one and report back! Glad to hear you liked it, and thank you for the tip on doubling the gravy. I almost always end up having to do that...I just love the stuff!
Tammy
Just about every recipe I fix that has some sort of "gravy", I usually double. I know that probably means having having more than my USDA serving...LOL I love just having extra!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Tried chicken with mushrooms and artichokes by farnfam (Thanks for the hint ...)
I don't have a clue as to which issue that is in---HINT??? I also find that any liquids that are included in the recipes need to be doubled for the moisture effect. Just our taste---but sooooo good!!! Good heads up when I do find this recipe---thanx!!! The title sounds interesting.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Tried chicken with mushrooms and artichokes by Roxanne 21 (I don't have a clue ...)
It's in Issue 56. I don't think you've gotten that one yet, right? I can post the recipe for you if you don't want to wait.
Tammy
  Re: Re: Tried chicken with mushrooms and artichokes by TwilightKitten (It's in Issue 56. I ...)
NO PROBLEM!!! I was afraid I missed something--and I hate that!!! Anyway--issue 56 won't be here for a couple of months BUT I have soooo many other things on my "plate" (No pun intended) that I s'pose I can wait . Thank you for the offer though---UGH!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
I made this tonight and OMG was it good! I doubled the whole recipe to feed all 4 of us, and there was more than enough sauce. Walt and Justin loved it...and Walt, my pickiest eater (and husband for those who didn't know!), doesn't like mushrooms or artichokes. Tommy, my newly disowned child, was not a fan. He put HOT SAUCE on it! And barbecue sauce! Ugh! He's usually an adventurous eater but he would not eat the ragout...brat!
Tammy