OT---my birthday gift
  Re: (...)
Have to say, the family really surprised me with this one. Didn't think anyone was actually listening when I mentioned this a few weeks ago. Of course they are going to expect some pretty spectacular bread afterwards.

https://www.lpscinc.com/t/classes
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: OT---my birthday gift by Mare749 (Have to say, the fam...)
Wow!! We're all going to be learning some new skills!!! Have fun and report back.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT---my birthday gift by cjs (Wow!! We're all goin...)
What a wonderful gift! Happy belated birthday, sorry I missed it. When I first got Reinhart's book, I perused it, but was too intimidated to try anything from it on my own. The old CI board had a thread on it, and I did try one of the breads successfully. I look forward to hearing about what you learn from each class. Don't forget to take stage pictures.
  Re: Re: OT---my birthday gift by Cubangirl (What a wonderful gif...)
What fun, Maryann! I hope you love the experience and can't wait to hear about it!!
  Re: Re: OT---my birthday gift by karyn (What fun, Maryann! I...)
Bringing this back to the top for Jean. If you click on the link in my first post, you will see the three classes that I will start next Wednesday evening. That was my birthday present from the family. The online class on Craftsy.com (also taught by Peter Reinhart) is one that I bought myself.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT---my birthday gift by Mare749 (Bringing this back t...)
Thanks Maryann - now, I'm with you! How fun this will be.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT---my birthday gift by cjs (Thanks Maryann - now...)
This is so exciting, Maryann!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.