T.G.I.F. Dinner, 5/29/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Finally got a stop at Cash & Carry and my fridge is full of goodies for the freezer. Will have to now decide what to keep out and what to do with it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 5/29/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I've done such a good job cleaning out the freezer that we have no food now and won't be going to Costco to stock up tomorrow. Not even a single chicken breast.

But I am thinking about chicken stuffed with goat cheese, basil and scallions so I'll run to TJ's and pick up all of that. Probably broccoli and brown rice as sides or I'll swap out the rice for garlic bread.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 5/29/15?? by Trixxee (I've done such a goo...)
And, I'm just the opposite - boy, am I having fun filling a freezer!!! Let apocalypses come, we are so set.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 5/29/15?? by cjs (And, I'm just the op...)
LOL! I really should proofread. I meant to say we won't be going to Costco to stock up UNTIL tomorrow, hence the trip to TJ's today.

Don't want anyone thinking we are starving.

I'm such a dork.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 5/29/15?? by Trixxee (LOL! I really shoul...)
I think that my challenge next week should be to use up what's in my freezer, I usually throw stuff out to make room for the new stuff.

Today I'm making chicken satay with peanut sauce and sesame rice cakes.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 5/29/15?? by losblanos1 (I think that my chal...)
That sounds good, Blane. I need to get back to inventive food!

Grilled steak and a veggie shelf salad..... Boring.
www.achefsjourney.com