Saturday's Dinner, 5/30/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for all today??

We're invited to a get-together with old friends today. I'm taking a Greek Salad and Pineapple Crisp - been so long since I've made that.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/30/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Left overs. Did a smoked chicken on the grill last night. It's a great way to get just a little smoke flavor. So we'll probably have that on a bed of greens. Gonna be hot here again today.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/30/15?? by DFen911 (Left overs. Did a sm...)
Finally got back to the P.A. farmers market - picked up beets and sugar snap peas and 3 basil plants....so, I'm gettin' going here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/30/15?? by DFen911 (Left overs. Did a sm...)
We're going to a birthday pizza party at Lake Tye this afternoon, if I don't eat too much pizza, dinner is going to be grilled teriyaki beef skewers, rice and asparagus.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/30/15?? by losblanos1 (We're going to a bir...)
We wound up grabbing something out last night so tonight it's the goat cheese stuffed chicken and broccoli. And I'm going to get the chicken all pounded out and rolled up now because I'm fading fast and don't want to put it off again because I'm too tired.