Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15??
  Re: (...)
June's here!!! What's everyone having for dinner today??

We're having Asian Peanut Beef & Noodles with snow peas.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15?? by cjs (June's here!!! What'...)
Either leftover shells or grilled chili lime chicken burgers (a frozen product from TJ's that are pretty good). Would serve those topped with lettuce, tomato, guacamole and maybe pepperjack cheese?
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15?? by Trixxee (Either leftover shel...)
Pork leg roast with brussel sprouts and maybe a baked potato.

REALLY cold, windy and rainy...winter is finally here and we desperately need the rain.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15?? by Trixxee (Either leftover shel...)
Steakhouse mushroom burgers with creamed spinach sauce and French fries.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15?? by losblanos1 (Steakhouse mushroom ...)
We're eating out since we have to go into Eugene today so not too sure yet
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15?? by DFen911 (We're eating out sin...)
How was the pizza, Roxanne?? and, what topping did you use??

and, summer is slowly showing up here!!

Gee, this is such a tasty dish - don't know why I don't make it more often!
[Image: Jun%201%20Beef%20and%20Noodles%202_zpsjlzc6la7.jpg]
Asian Peanut Beef & Noodles for Two - It's an old Kraft recipe and uses a Catalina dressing as the sauce combined with peanut butter/lite soy. I have a good catalina dressing recipe that makes way, way too much so I'm trying out freezing 1/2 of it and see how that works.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15?? by cjs (How was the pizza, R...)
We're dong Asian as well.... Asian Chicken and Cabbage Salad. I think we really liked it the last time I made it, but I didn't comment or review it in LC. I hate that I'm not better about that!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15?? by cjs (How was the pizza, R...)
I'm making Hamburger Steak with Onions in Gravy.

Jean, that dish looks amazing!! Care to share? I might be able to get Hubby to try.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15?? by BarbaraS (I'm making Hamburger...)
Jean, I LOVE a good Catalina Dressing! I'd love to have both recipes!

The kids are making Buffalo Chicken Salad tonight. I got hamburger and lettuce and tomatoes yesterday for burgers. I'm trying to get better at planning ahead to make the most of my ingredients. So the lettuce and tomato for the burgers from last night will morph into the salad with chicken breasts tonight. The remainder of the burger meat and salad will morph into taco salad tomorrow night. Trying to plan simple stuff the kids can do to allow me time to catch up on business while I'm home.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/1/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, I LOVE a good ...)
We had steak sandwiches on homemade baguettes with a side salad.

Kids are out of school here, so had Abby, Alyssa and Tommy today for the day. We made baguettes so they could take one home with them. So far, Tommy is showing the most interest in bread baking.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."