Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Today is the day for Taco Polacos with Horseradish Beets! Been looking forward to this repeat!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Jean we're on the same wave length Something with cod, leaning toward fish tacos. Made a great avocado sauce the other day and need to finish it up
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15?? by DFen911 (Jean we're on the sa...)
Fish here also, Chipotle fish burgers.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15?? by losblanos1 (Fish here also, Chip...)
We're having the grilled chili lime chicken burgers, with a side of chips and salsa.

I am also in the mood for seafood so for lunch I'm going to saute some tilapia, served sliced tomatoes and cucumber.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15?? by Trixxee (We're having the gri...)
Wish I had some seafood! Maybe this weekend!

Continuing with my salad theme for the week to make the most of a $1.99 head of lettuce and two proteins...Taco Salad is dinner tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Wish I had some seaf...)
Seafood here as well. I went freezer diving and found some clam chowder which will be nice and comforting following this very cold, rainy day (that's not a complaint!!)

I think I will add those tomato/avocado toasties that is in one of the supplement books...if I can find it. If not, I'll wing it DUH!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15?? by Roxanne 21 (Seafood here as well...)
Roxanne, I must have missed something. Are you back home?

Dinner tonight will be grilled rib-eye, grill/baked potato, grilled asparagus, and a piece of l/o baguette that we can toast on the grill, too.

Almost forgot. Making raisin hand-pies for my in-laws. This is a treat they absolutely love so I have been trying to make them every three months or so. Don't want them to get tired of them, although that is not likely to happen.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15?? by Mare749 (Roxanne, I must have...)
have to hear a little more about 'raisin hand-pies'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15?? by Mare749 (Roxanne, I must have...)
Tandoori Chicken with Gobi (Cauliflower) 65. May also try Aloo Parathas, but it just may be too much food, so I may try those another day.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/2/15?? by labradors ([url=http://www.foru...)
Oh man, these are so darn tasty!!!!
[Image: May%20Taco%20Polaco%20w%20Horseradish%20...kgqrdb.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com