Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're going to a Pizza party later, but we're have a champagne brunch - been so long! We worked so hard yesterday, we were too tired to eat, so will have yesterday's dinner with the bubbly. Fusion red flannel hash with an egg on top.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We are going to an American Pharoah party. LOL. Hoping Michael and my nephews (and us)can witness history.

They are serving different ahi pokes from a new poke restaurant, along with grilling steak and asparagus. We are bringing a hot artichoke dip with garlic & cheese toasts and potato salad.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15?? by Trixxee (We are going to an A...)
Party day!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15?? by cjs (Party day!! [img]/ub...)
Smoking a couple racks of ribs, grilled asparagus and Texas garlic toast Then for dessert chocolate pie with homemade blackberry sauce. Celebrating my mom's birthday and mother's day since I couldn't go down and see her in May
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15?? by DFen911 (Smoking a couple rac...)
It really is a party day.
Go American Pharoah!
Happy B'day & Mother's day to Denise's Mom.

I had some mushrooms and broccoli that I needed to use yesterday and ended up having steak, so I slid the Cubano for lunch today. Tonight CA is making the Summer Straw & Hay pasta from the latest issue.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15?? by DFen911 (Smoking a couple rac...)
Happy Birthday, LaVonne!!! Your menu sounds wonderful....except the sauce on a perfectly happy unadorned chocolate pie, Miss!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15?? by cjs (Happy Birthday, LaVo...)
Will pick up Chinese on the way home tonight. We did a plated lunch for 240 at noon, then we have a hot buffet for 85 at 6, then 3 plated dinners, one for 35 (mine), 55, and 142. all at 6:30. Alumni weekend.

Did I mention we are only 3 in the kitchen? though we've borrowed 2 from the Dining Halls, and we have 2 students. We even borrowed a dishwasher.....
PJ
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15?? by pjcooks (Will pick up Chinese...)
Breakfast for dinner.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15?? by BarbaraS (Breakfast for dinner...)
I'm just amazed what your kitchen is able to do, PJ!!!! Good darn job, Chef!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/6/15?? by cjs (I'm just amazed what...)
PJ, that's really impressive but does sound exhausting! Hope it all goes smoothly.

Heather asked us to come over for a cookout so we're lumping our goodies together and enjoying this fabulous weather today!

She has burgers and pasta salad and I'm taking asian slaw and smoked sausage. Guess we'll just pick.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."