Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Lots going on today, so just some grilled steak, potatoes & asparagus here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Sloppy Joes! They're so big and messy you need a fork and a knife to gobble em down.
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Ron is going to Heather's for dinner since I have to leave for my bread class at 5. I probably won't have anything more than a salad or soup before leaving since we will probably be tasting some goodies at class.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? by Mare749 (Ron is going to Heat...)
Green eyes here, Maryann!! Have fun!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? by cjs (Green eyes here, Mar...)
Grilled steak and asparagus here also.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? by losblanos1 (Grilled steak and as...)
Thanks Jean. I'm so excited!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? by Mare749 (Thanks Jean. I'm so ...)
I can't wait to hear about your class, Maryann! Have fun!!

We're having a Thai chopped salad with chicken tonight. It looks like it could rain any minute, so I'm grilling the chicken ahead.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? by karyn (I can't wait to hear...)
Are you completely done with school now Karyn? Last day is tomorrow for us. I know I'm going get all teary when I see seniors all dressed up and in their caps and gowns making their way to the stadium - and I don't even have a horse in this race! Lord knows what I'll be like when Michael graduates.

Well, Tony is out of town, this time to SLC so I picked up some roast beef and a fresh french roll to make a french dip. I think Michael wants breakfast for dinner- french toast and bacon. I guess "french" is the word of the day.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? by Trixxee (Are you completely d...)
See William's update thread. We kinda just made do and our meal was not worth mentioning.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? by Trixxee (Are you completely d...)
Quote:

Are you completely done with school now Karyn? Last day is tomorrow for us. I know I'm going get all teary when I see seniors all dressed up and in their caps and gowns making their way to the stadium - and I don't even have a horse in this race! Lord knows what I'll be like when Michael graduates.

I finished last Wednesday, and then John and I, along with our boys and one gf went to Asheville for a few days of rest, relaxation, and brewery hopping. We had a great time!

This week, I've done all of the appointments I've skipped over the past few months...car, dentist, doctor. Not fun, but now summer can really begin!!