Saturday's Dinner, 6/13/15
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I finally picked up some Copper River Salmon to grill (extra filet in the freezer ) and I'm trying a new side dish, Fresh Corn Polenta.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/13/15 by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Oh my, salmon does sound good! I saw a cool catfish taco recipe on FN this morning and decided that and fresh corn would be dinner. But then William surprised me by saying he wanted to accept our neighbor's invitation to go over for pizza tonight. So the tacos will likely be dinner tomorrow night.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/13/15 by Gourmet_Mom (Oh my, salmon does s...)
Grilled chicken wings and corn on the cob. I've got three pounds of these little chicken wing drummettes - I'm sure half will be done buffalo style (but boy does that stuff have a lot of sodium in it) and I'm not sure about the other half.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/13/15 by Trixxee (Grilled chicken wing...)
Trixxee, have you tried the lime wings from [Email]C@H?[/Email] They are really good!

One more time, but without using the URL to link to it. Keeps kicking me out!

Make that the Skewered Citrus Wings.

http://www.forums.cuisineathome.com/ubbt...true#Post152277
Daphne
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/13/15 by Gourmet_Mom (Trixxee, have you tr...)
Those sound great Daphne! Now to convince Tony to stop at the store for a couple of fresh limes, lemons and an orange. Used up all my limes yesterday, my lemons look awful, and I and cut up my one and only orange this morning for fruit infused water!

Thank you for the recipe!
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/13/15 by Trixxee (Those sound great Da...)
If you get to try them, I hope you like them, Trixxee!

And I love the skewer idea, too! I know you said you had drummetts, but next time you have whole wings....
Daphne
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/13/15 by Gourmet_Mom (If you get to try th...)
We're finally doing the chipotle chicken...it's about time!!
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/13/15 by karyn (We're finally doing ...)
We went out to do some more furniture shopping and came home tired, so chinese take-out and netflix tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."