2600!!!
  Re: (...)
I noticed that we're almost to the 2600 registered member mark! I wish "newbies" would post!!! Come on guys! Obviously you're a member for a reason!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: 2600!!! by Bizymomma (I noticed that we're...)
YES YES YES----I totally support you, bizymomma!!! The more interaction, the more we learn and the more fun we have. We all have a contribution to make---no matter how big or small---COME ON AND JOIN IN!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
We're only one away now! I think we ought to celebrate hitting 2600 with a thread welcoming new members. What do you think?
Tammy
  Re: Re: 2600!!! by TwilightKitten (We're only one away ...)
Yep! I hope that new members that join, take a minute to read the forums! LOL...we could teach them so much!
  Re: Re: 2600!!! by Bizymomma (Yep! I hope that ne...)
Now I'm being a maniac and checking the main index every few minutes!!! LOL Do I need a life?? LOL
  Re: Re: 2600!!! by Bizymomma (Now I'm being a mani...)
lol...I know I need a life! I've recently realized that I'm addicted to the internet. My son said,"You mean you just figured that out!?"
Tammy
  Re: Re: 2600!!! by TwilightKitten (lol...I know I need ...)
Can't believe we're still at 2599....zack...Call your cooking friends!!! LOL
Hello
Just trying to help you guys out. I'm in Australia and get my subscription months after you. I'm a hemisphere out as far as seasons. I always look forward to your opinions on recipes I'm yet to recieve. Hope this helps!
  Re: Re: 2600!!! by PatriciaD (Hello[br]Just trying...)
Hi Patricia!
I'm pretty new to this forum,...but love cooking! AND I love this magazine so muh! We're trying to get it going... you know, sharing ideas, changes, etc.! Glad that you made a post! Keep joining in!
  Re: Re: 2600!!! by Bizymomma (Hi Patricia![br]I'm ...)
As long as we're talking - When is Cuisine Plus coming? I've been waiting for a while - It Looks really good.