Monday's Dinner, 6/22/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Leftovers here - I think a frittata out of the steak, smoked potatoes, etc.

Shoot, the dish I love to make them in is still in storage!! sure be glad when we have everything with us. Concrete was poured last week, so we just have 2 walls to put up to complete the storage room!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/22/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Today it's going to be baked blueberry French toast with sausage.
  Re: Re: Monda'ys Dinner, 6/22/15?? by losblanos1 (Today it's going to ...)
Quick little camping trip to Laguna Beach for two nights and I think my brother may be stopping by - planning on having pizza delivered if he does come by. Otherwise we'll probably go out somewhere - maybe Umami Burger.

http://www.umamiburger.com/menu/

We don't feel like dragging out the bbq this trip.
  Re: Re: Monda'ys Dinner, 6/22/15?? by Trixxee (Quick little camping...)
Have fun, Trixxee!

I'm not sure here. I have some chicken tenders laid out. Off to search for ideas.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monda'ys Dinner, 6/22/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Have fun, Trixxee![b...)
Grilling some chicken, cauliflower with mustard butter sauce and salad
  Re: Re: Monda'ys Dinner, 6/22/15?? by DFen911 (Grilling some chicke...)
Grilled flank steak with salsa criolla here.
  Re: Re: Monda'ys Dinner, 6/22/15?? by karyn (Grilled flank steak ...)
Karyn how much is flank steak where you are? A few years back it was such a cheap cut of meat like $1.99lb. Now it's $9.89 a lb.

Ribeyes are $14 lb now, hamburger is $6 lb. Since we finished the side of beef we had we're only eating chicken and pork now.
  Re: Re: Monda'ys Dinner, 6/22/15?? by DFen911 (Karyn how much is fl...)
I think beef prices are slightly less here, but not by much. $12/lb for rib eyes the other day.

There was an article in the paper the other day (that I didn't read) that said egg prices are going to get crazy. They already are in CA after that bill was passed. A dozen Eggland's Best can be as much as $5.49.
  Re: Re: Monda'ys Dinner, 6/22/15?? by Trixxee (I think beef prices ...)
Restaurants are already feeling the pinch with eggs!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/22/15?? by cjs (Restaurants are alre...)
Made those Pioneer Woman Enchiladas yesterday so I'm just popping them in the oven now.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.