T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for this Friday??

Have no idea here yet....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Me either! LOL!

We are headed to Southport, so a big lunch is a strong possibility. That means a light dinner will probably be in order.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Me either! LOL![br]...)
I'm going to go ahead and make those corn/quinoa/black bean/corn stuffed bell peppers.

Why? They are pretty healthy. And I don't feel like putting any more thought into tonight's dinner. LOL.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15?? by Trixxee (I'm going to go ahea...)
Those look really good Trixxee, please let us know how they turn out.

I'm copying Laura's Father's day dinner for Brad. Her picture on FB made me drool. Grilled boneless Rib-eyes w/ béarnaise sauce, grilled asparagus and baked potatoes.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15?? by losblanos1 (Those look really go...)
Have a couple of pork tenderloins thawed so those are going in the smoker, one for tonight the other when we go camping next week
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15?? by DFen911 (Have a couple of por...)
Where are you going camping, Denise?

Running around getting ready for our "faux" dinner party Sunday night. Picked up shaved ham, provolone, red onion, and make our favorite sandwich... & chips (both potato & bread & butter).
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15?? by cjs (Where are you going ...)
I'm having a pasta craving, so we're doing an old favorite... Pasta with Sausage, Olives, Sundried Tomatoes, and Cream. I'll probably eat too much. I love that stuff!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15?? by karyn (I'm having a pasta c...)
I don't think I'd better click on that link...
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15?? by cjs (I don't think I'd be...)
What is a "faux dinner party" Jean? Karyn, that pasta dish looks really good. Trixxee, I will be waiting along with Blane to hear about those peppers. They really do look good and healthy.

We are having chicken salad sandwiches on toasty rolls with some french fries on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/26/15?? by Mare749 (What is a "faux dinn...)
We did eat at Loco Jo's for lunch, but didn't go as overboard today. He had a cheese burger and I had a grilled Mahi sandwich with chipotle mayo. Soooooo good!

We decided to do steak and baked potatoes with a salad on the side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.