Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15??
  Re: (...)
July! And, my corn isn't quite up to my knees..... almost, tho

What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm using one of the leftovers of the B.nut Squash fettuccine for the Pepinesque dinner - sunny side up egg on top with Parm.

Dreaded Mammogram today.............. (TMI, I know )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15?? by cjs (July! And, my corn i...)
William has Occupational Therapy today, so dinner will depend on what he picks for lunch.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (William has Occupati...)
Cubanos and tots.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15?? by losblanos1 (Cubanos and tots....)
Maryann's Birthday Burritos only without the tortilla. Just going to make a big salad out of lettuce, chicken, bacon, avocado, cilantro, green onions and chipotle ranch dressing.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15?? by Trixxee (Maryann's Birthday B...)
Up in the air. Might to go a dive seafood place that the locals love
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15?? by DFen911 (Up in the air. Might...)
Was in Orlando today, so stopped at Little Saigon and brought back some beef pho and a couple of banh mi sandwiches.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15?? by labradors (Was in Orlando today...)
Leftovers here, too, but what I'm really craving is ceviche. I'm not sure why, but that may be lunch tomorrow....
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15?? by labradors (Was in Orlando today...)
Oh, I love Little Saigon! I'm sooo jealous, Labs!

Dinner tonight is a chicken caesar salad for me and l/o chicken for Ron with a baked potato and broccoli. He needs a more substantial meal than I do, especially since my morning was spent sampling gnocchi with Alyssa, then a pizza that we made for her later.

I've been craving those birthday burritos for a while now, but don't think I will be as disciplined as Trixxee when the time comes to make them. Just have to have a nice soft burrito!

Jean, hope your dreaded mammo went okay. We all hate them, but so necessary. FYI for anyone who doesn't know this...a male friend of ours has to get mammograms because his mom and sister both had breast cancer. A lot of men don't know this.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15?? by Mare749 (Oh, I love Little Sa...)
Maryann, I have heard about that recently. Good info to know.

Hope all went well, Jean.

William was reluctant to go to therapy. Last time was an evaluation, and he didn't feel it was benificial. Today was a different story. He is now looking forward to the next session. After therapy, we went to Loco Jo's for a fried rice and egg roll fix. We were good and brought half back for lunch tomorrow. We also picked up some fresh corn from the children on the way home. I figured BBQ chicken and baked beans would be the ideal summer grilled meal. But the corn will be the star.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/1/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Maryann, I have hear...)
Hmmmm... PHO-nomenal!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?