I love my Life - Part Deux
  Re: (...)
We got an additional person for the Pro Shop!! I have missed you all, I have missed cooking, I have missed my life!

My hours are now more reasonable - Thursday 1 - 8, Friday 3 - 8, and Sunday 3 - 8. I also float some hours Monday AM and Tuesday whenever, plus whatever time I work from home on the website. Much better!! Sigh.

I have ditched the Chiropractor and had 5 sessions with a physical therapist - miracles!

Now my free time is available for cooking and making the jewelry I'm selling (Golf Jewels). I've been making beaded stroke counters and golf themed earrings and keytags for the lady golfers. I'll start some for men and some Seahawks themed stuff this week. (I wish there was an easy way to post pix from my phone . . . Denise?)

Now - if I could just get the Pro Shop staff to do their jobs correctly.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: I love my Life - Part Deux by Harborwitch (We got an additional...)
Glad you got things straightened out to your liking, Sharon. You sound sooo much better! Can't wait to hear what you're cooking. Hope you will join in the review dinner for this month. It's an easy one.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I love my Life - Part Deux by Mare749 (Glad you got things ...)
Sounds like things are coming around for you, Sharon!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I love my Life - Part Deux by cjs (Sounds like things a...)
Sharon on these boards you have to upload your pictures to a site and post a link. I wish we could post directly. If you want send me your pictures and I'll get em uploaded for you

So glad to hear the new therapist is helping!!
  Re: Re: I love my Life - Part Deux by DFen911 (Sharon on these boar...)
That's great news Sharon, especially about your back.
  Re: Re: I love my Life - Part Deux by losblanos1 (That's great news Sh...)
Sounds like things are very calm and happy and healthy, the way we all hope things to be!
  Re: Re: I love my Life - Part Deux by Trixxee (Sounds like things a...)
Well lucky you Sharon! I wish I could say things were as smooth on my end, but the challenges still keep coming at me! Really cruddy spring and summer, so there hasn't been much golf, so I can't justify bringing somebody in the proshop to spell me. Cripes, two Sundays ago with all the rain I had $150 all day, spent 14 hours here for that!
Also, my partner passed two weeks ago, so now that whole thing is up in the air. I made them an offer to buy out her half back in May, but they ignored my offer and presented me with papers that had I signed would have handed her half of the business over to her husband, which I was not about to let happen without a fight. If they are not going to accept my offer, then I am going to make them go according to the LLC agreement as laid out. I still believe that things work out the way they should.
So I am still at 14-16 hour days, 7 days a week, and the weddings are all just around the corner. Had a 200 one two weeks ago, this Saturday is 100+, and then they are pretty much every weekend of July and August. Maybe I can pull this business out of the toilet yet!
Sorry, I hijacked the thread. I really am glad Sharon has hit a breathable spot! I am just jealous!
  Re: Re: I love my Life - Part Deux by iBcookin (Well lucky you Sharo...)
Oh Linda, I'm so glad you came on and brought us up to date! I can't believe what you are having to experience in this year!! Jesus, I'd be a basket case.

Hang in there - evidently you have bigger balls than I would have and I'm so impressed with your strength!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I love my Life - Part Deux by cjs (Oh Linda, I'm so gla...)
Like Jean, I'm so glad you were able to pop in and give us an update. I hate how difficult weather and life has made things for you, but your strength and positive attitude continue to inspire me. I'm sending prayers that everything works out in the best way possible for you, Linda!
  Re: Re: I love my Life - Part Deux by karyn (Like Jean, I'm so gl...)
Wow, what a terrible time you have had, Linda. I'm sorry it has been so stressful for you and that you lost your business partner. I am also amazed and very impressed by your strength to soldier on! Hope you stay in touch when you can.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."