Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Pantry 'digging' time for me - using up a can of chopped clams - Clam & Bacon pizza
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm thinking about carnitas with guacamole and fresh corn salsa.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15?? by Trixxee (I'm thinking about c...)
I have all the fixins to make the pecan crusted chicken salad.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15?? by losblanos1 (I have all the fixin...)
I have a whole chicken thawing in the fridge. I'm thinking beer can chicken on the grill
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15?? by DFen911 (I have a whole chick...)
We have been eating large lunches out this week since we are spending a lot of time in Wilmington and Southport these days. Yesterday was some awesome pizza at a new to us pizza place in Wilmington. Since we were stuffed, we just picked up corn dogs.

Today, we are back in Southport and it's Thursday! Kim's Spicy Chicken!!!!! YAY! So dinner will probably be what is leftover, or a simple salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We have been eating ...)
I swear we could not have chosen a better summer to come back to P.A.!!!!! Today I was able to pick lettuce, radishes, cilantro, squash blossoms!! And, already I've added the third tire to the potatoes and the plants are still above the rim - so a good crop this year.

It's been almost two years since I've had any kind of a garden, I am having so much fun!

And, to top it off, Fed Express just dropped off a case of mixed reds!! As Denise would say, happy dance!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We have been eating ...)
Daphne, you know I am green with envy! Have you had any more luck getting the recipe?

We are going to have some leftover ribs, Asian slaw and a couple of tots.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15?? by Mare749 (Daphne, you know I a...)
Tonight, I'm going to surprise my mom with the Cauliflower-Crust Pizza (she thinks I got the cauliflower to roast it).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15?? by labradors (Tonight, I'm going t...)
Everything sounds so good today! I think we're going out for pizza. It's been a busy day!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/9/15?? by karyn (Everything sounds so...)
I'm going to post a separate thread for the Zucc blossom pizza - wow, it was outstanding. If you have plants, hope you'll do something with them also.

[Image: Jul%209%20Sq.%20Blossoms_zpsjim0ukdk.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com