Saturday's Dinner, 7/11/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We have running around today, so trying a new restaurant (to us) in Sequim for a late lunch.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/11/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm thinking about doing the review dinner. We have some yard work to catch up on, so it may wind up being sandwiches. If so, the review dinner will move to tomorrow.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/11/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm thinking about d...)
Grilling lamb chops tonight.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/11/15?? by DFen911 (Grilling lamb chops ...)
I have some garlicky pasta leftover from last night so will make chicken in a sun dried tomato cream sauce to go with it, and broccoli.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/11/15?? by Trixxee (I have some garlicky...)
If all goes well - smoked pork tacos with smoked salsa and something with corn on the cob. The salsa is so good ... dinner could be chips and salsa!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/11/15?? by Harborwitch (If all goes well - s...)
That sounds delicious Sharon.

I was solo last night and made me a Cubano. I learned something, DO NOT use a hamburger bun for a Cubano, way too soft.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/11/15?? by losblanos1 (That sounds deliciou...)
Oh no, that just wouldn't be quite the same as a good crusty roll, Blane. Can you get Orlando bread there? They are a local company, so not sure how far they distribute. They make some good ciabatta rolls that you can keep in the freezer to take out one at a time to heat in the oven.

We were busy yesterday so ended up having patty melts last night. Delish!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."